***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Monday, August 16, 2010

Challenge #3- Pets!

Happy Monday!! Danni here with this week's challenge!! Anyone that knows me knows that I just adore animals and especially pets!! Currently we have two dogs as pets but there has been a time when our house was full of critters!

So my challenge for you this week is to make a creation with the theme of "Pets"! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!


Take a look at the awesome creations that the Lollipop Crafts Girls came up with~ Be sure to visit their blogs, and leave them some love!!



All the nitty gritty rules stuff is on the sidebar~ be sure to leave us a direct link so we can see your wonderful creations!! Now get to creating those PET projects!!


7 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Cute Cute! I love my two dogs so I know I can do this one no problem. I bet my daughter, Victoria will jump in with this one as well.

Kristie W. said...

Such cute cards! I want Oliver's puppy! :)

Helen Dooley said...

These are some awesome cards your team made! Great job!

nicolet said...

You make beautiful things danni!!
I´m going follow your blog!
Hugs nicolet

My Card Heaven said...

Great challenge, and a subject close to my heart. Lovel cards from DT as ususal
xx

Linda said...

Great cards from the DT! Thanks for an awesome challenge! Aloha, Linda

Kristie W. said...

Here's my card even though I'm too late!

http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-me-sunday.html