***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ribbon & Buttons Inspiration

Hi there! This is Barbara showcasing a few highlights from this week's challenge. As you know, the theme is all about ribbons and buttons and we have some wonderful entries so far! I love how these entries used the ribbon on thier projects!

This first one is a gorgeous layout by Libeeti and the handmade ribbon flower is what caught my eye. I love how she used two different colors and two different techniques to put it all together!

This second project is a card from Christine N and she also uses ribbon to create a flower. I love the texture it creates on the card!

This card is from Piali and I think the ribbon does a wonderful job at accenting the center image! It's a great example how elegant a card can be even with a simple and bold ribbon.

Lastly, this is a card I made using Sweet On You digi image from Freshly Brewed, this week's sponsor. Remember this week's winner will receive 3 digis of their choice! Doesn't that icecream look yummy?

You still have a couple days left to get your entires in and the winner will be announced on Sunday. I hope these have inspired a few ideas for you and we can't wait to see how you use your ribbon and buttons!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These are all just soooo lovely!

I adore the card you made with the FBD Sweet on You image :) SOOOO cute!!! I think I want an ice cream sundae now... then on to bed :)
Beautiful coloring, sweet shades of pink. Perfection.