***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight on Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps

Happy Thursday to you.  It's time for our sponsor spotlight on Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.

Here's a bit about them.

"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps. We started this store on April 1st, No fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha. I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I've been creating stamps for less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there were much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone... stitchy xoxox"

Up for grabs this week is a $10 gift certificate to the Stitchy Bear store.  Play along with us and then come back on Sunday to see if you are this week's randomly chosen winner for this great prize.

Now onto some eye candy from our designers using these fabulous images.




 
There is still time to play along this week.  We'll see you back here on Sunday when we announce this week's Top 3 and the winner of the $10 gift certificate to Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.  And a big thanks to Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps for sponsoring us this week!

No comments: